Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 4

This is working out
I'm realizing how much I truly did miss working out, how happy it makes me, and how it helps to relieve stress!

After I was working out though, I realized I was worn out, but still not so happy. I was trying to fight this situation I'm in on my own. But no one can do it one their own. So I remembered the commitment I have made to myself and God, and it really helped me out

Wooo
I will be able to make my Monday video tomorrow since I will workout tomorrow and that will make 5 days in a row

The SuperBowl means nothing to me this year. I used to get into football, and it was fun and the parties, but I've realized I have been depressed lately, and thats why I'm on my computer so much. I have a phobia of asking people to hang out for some reason. there's more to it than that- haha and I'm really assuming no one is reading this, so if you are, thanks for letting me vent to you

Have a fun night, whatever it is you do!!
I think I'm just going to chill in my room- i don't want to face my dad right now =/

No comments:

Post a Comment