Thursday, January 29, 2009

Watermelon, yummm

I finally worked out!
it felt so great to finally get started again
Yeahhh..I could feel it right when I started
but I pushed myself to keep up with it because I know if I want to do well, I have to try
I'm going to have to tone it down because "Core Rhythms" (as seen on TV) is challenging
I remember when I used to think it was easy..
hopefully that day comes back soon
nooo these are not Christmas colors, its more, like a watermelon =p
p.s. I dropped french today, and that took off a tonnn of stress
p.p.s. I'm working on making my blogs here shorter and not just aimless rambling
--like i do when i talk--
Thanks for being my friend ;)

Oh Yeah *** I want to get my haircut but idk how, this is when it was shorter
not the shortest its ever been by any means, but any advice would be lovely =)



1 comment:

  1. I actually like your lovely long hair, Kristin. But i must be honest, you look good in everything <3

    ReplyDelete